I just uploaded version 2.0 of my jQuery Colorbox plugin to wordpress.org.
I decided to move to 2.0 because the list of changes is much longer than I expected for version 1.4. And more features are to come in 2.1!
If you have any questions, feel free to write an email to blog [at] techotronic.de or write an entry in the jQuery Colorbox WordPress.org forums.
- NEW: Decided to move from 1.3.3 to 2.0 because I implemented many new features.
- BUGFIX: fixed relative paths for theme1 and theme4 by adding the CSS for the Internet Explorer workaround directly into the page. Thx to Andrew Radke for the suggestion!
- NEW: switch adding of “colorbox-postId” classes to images in posts and pages on and off through setting. Default: off.
- NEW: now works for images outside of posts (e.g. sidebar or header) if CSS class “colorbox-manual” is added manually
- NEW: jQuery Colorbox now working for WordPress attachment pages
- NEW: Added switch that adds slideshow functionality to all Colorbox groups. (no way to add slideshows individually yet)
- NEW: Added switch that adds automatic start to slideshows (no way to add slideshows individually yet)
- NEW: Added configuration of slideshow speed
- NEW: Added switch that allows the user to decide whether Colorbox scales images
- NEW: Added demos of the plugin on the plugin page
- NEW: Added configuration for adding colorbox class only to WordPress galleries
- NEW: Automatically resets settings if settings of a version prior to 1.4 are found upon activation
- NEW: width and height can now be configured as percent relative to browser window size or in pixels (default is percent)
- CHANGE: jQuery Colorbox is now only working on Image links (of type jpeg, jpg, gif, png, bmp)
- CHANGE: Improved translation. Thx to Fabian Wolf for the help!
- CHANGE: updated the FAQ
- CHANGE: Updated readme.
- CHANGE: Updated descriptions and translations