We released a new version of the jmeter-maven-plugin today. Check it out!
- Support for JMeter 2.7
- #41 – Removed deprecated log scanning code.
- #42 – Reporting disabled by default (Takes a long time to parse the logs, so you need to explicitly turn it on now).
- #45 – Fixed intermittant test end detection bug (Major refactor using thread detection to detect test end).
- #49 – Added jmeter:gui goal so that you can start the GUI using maven.
- Reporting is now marked as deprecated in preparation for bringing in a new reporting module.