The next big version update for my jQuery Colorbox plugin.
- BUGFIX: Settings are NOW REALLY not overridden any more every time the plugin gets activated.
- NEW: Decided to move from 2.0.1 to 3.0 because I implemented many new features
- BUGFIX: Slideshow speed setting works now.
- BUGFIX: Settings are not overridden any more every time the plugin gets activated.
- BUGFIX: jQuery Colorbox now works again for links with uppercase suffixes (IMG,JPG etc) thx to Jason Stapels (email@example.com) for the bug report and fix!
- NEW: Added theme#6, a modified version of theme#1. (not compatible with IE6) thx to Gervásio Antônio for all the hard work!
- NEW: Added theme#7, a modified version of theme#1. thx to Vedran Jurincic for the feature request!
- NEW: Added theme#8, a modified version of theme#6.
- NEW: Added screenshots of all themes, screenshot of selected theme is shown in admin menu
- NEW: Added warning if the plugin is activated but not set to work for all images on the blog. Warning can be turned off on the settings page.
- NEW: Added setting for automatic hiding of embedded flash objects under Colorbox layer. Default: false
- NEW: Added switch for preloading of “previous” and “next” images. Default: false
- NEW: Added switch for closing of Colorbox on click on opacity layer. Default: false
- NEW: Added setting for transition type. Default: elastic
- NEW: Added setting for transition speed. Default: 250 milliseconds
- NEW: Added setting for overlay opacity. Default: 0.85
- CHANGE: Fixed fonts in Colorbox to Arial 12px
- NEW: Turkish translation by Serhat Yolaçan
- NEW: Portuguese translation by Gervásio Antônio
- NEW: Bosnian translation by Vedran Jurincic
- NEW: Plugin should be WPMU compatible now. Haven’t tested myself, though. Would appreciate any feedback.
- NEW: Successfully tested jQuery Colorbox with jQuery 1.4.2
- CHANGE: Fixed “slideshow” offset from right hand side in the Colorbox of theme#4